Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2/18/15

Copy and past these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Pizza
Foods I'd like to avoid: most vegetables
My favorite things to learn: knowledge
My favorite color: blue
My best friends are: my basketball teammates 
My favorite games to play: sporty games
My favorite books: unknown
My favorite movies or TV shows: Lost
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: sports
Things I need to practice more: being organized
My favorite place to go: Hawaii
My favorite family activities: going on vacation
My favorite thing to do outside: basketball
My favorite chore: none
My least favorite chore: dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: don't know yet
A place I want to visit: Bermuda
My favorite part of the year: basketball season 
My favorite part of each day: coming home from school

No comments:

Post a Comment